Lara, May & Associates, LLC is an independent wealth management firm comprised of experienced financial advisors who emphasize superior service and creative planning to help clients achieve their financial and lifetime goals.
We are committed to providing:
- Exceptional client service – At Lara, May & Associates, successful financial advising starts with good listening. We pay careful attention to our clients’ goals, and then we custom-design strategies to help achieve them.
- Insightful financial advice – Clients benefit from our advisors’ deep knowledge, broad expertise and keen insight. We look at the big picture while focusing on the details. We also take the long view, but with an eye to what must be done today.
- A wide variety of services – We offer a comprehensive range of services which include financial, tax, retirement, insurance and estate planning. We utilize a broad spectrum of investment options to help our clients manage their finances throughout their lifetime. Using our Success Solutions series, we chart a step-by-step path aimed toward achieving each client’s investment goals.
- Relationships built on trust – We succeed because of the relationships we build with clients, and those relationships are built on trust. We earn that trust by being open and transparent, by being smart and creative, and by having a principled approach to everything we do.
Our clearing firm is RBC Correspondent Services, owned by Royal Bank of Canada, which Global Finance ranked #15 in its “World’s 50 Safest Banks 2013“.
In 2007 we joined Focus Financial Partners – the leading partnership of independent wealth management firms. Together with our fellow partners, we share a belief in providing, independent unbiased advice and remaining passionate about our purpose. Focus provides firms with strategic support to help us and our clients achieve their financial objectives by:
- Sharing of best practices by industry experts
- Grooming internal talent and recruiting for succession planning
- Access to resources, and operational and technology efficiencies
- Support for future growth initiatives
RBC Correspondent Services(RBC CS) is a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. RBC Capital Markets, LLC, is a member of the NYSE, AMEX, CHX, CBOE and PSE and has execution capabilities on all principal exchanges. RBC Capital Markets, LLC is owned by Royal Bank of Canada, which trades under the symbol RY on the New York Stock Exchange.
Lara, May & Associates, LLC (a FINRA/SIPC member)