Middle-America Ethics And Values
We believe wealth management encompasses so much more than just investing. It requires knowledge, experience and expertise to advise and provide guidance in critical areas. We like to combine the best of both worlds – the competence and sophistication of a large metropolitan organization with the personal care and discretion of a smaller firm.
We feel people deserve professionalism, extensive capabilities, and strong ethics. Shouldn’t you be with your advisor for decades, relying on them for all financial matters, big and small?
A successful relationship with your advisor should include mutual understanding, trust and openness. Each advisor has their own personality, style and areas of strength. It just has to click.
Instead of an isolated competitive environment, advisors here are encouraged to use the strengths of one another to elevate the collective client experience. Get to know them.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS – BROKER/DEALER AND INVESTMENT ADVISORY FIRM
- As a single entity, we are able to cut out the middleman. Advisory clients at our clearing firm have direct access to trading without another brokerage firm’s mark up.
- You have greater flexibility in your account structures and can consolidate statements.
- We have the capabilities to handle advanced and complex investment needs and preferences such as; private equity, 1031 exchanges, private placements, direct brokerage accounts, and other subscription-based investments and accredited investor only offerings.
- Lara, May & Associates (“LMA”) originated in 1981.
- Headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia with a full-service branch office in Frisco, Colorado.
- Clients span the U.S. and include affluent individuals, families, businesses, pensions, non-profits and associations.
- Firm culture is focused on building long-term relationships by putting the client’s best interest first.
- Joined Focus Financial partnership in 2007.
- Please also visit Consumer Information | Client Experience | Our Services