Middle-America Ethics And Values
We believe investment management encompasses so much more than just investing. It requires knowledge, experience and expertise to advise and provide guidance in critical areas. We like to combine the best of both worlds – the competence and sophistication of a large metropolitan organization with the personal care and discretion of a smaller firm.
We feel people deserve professionalism, extensive capabilities, and strong ethics. Shouldn’t you be with your financial professional for decades, relying on them for all financial matters, big and small?
A successful relationship should include mutual understanding, trust and openness. Each representative has their own personality, style and areas of strength. It just has to click.
Instead of an isolated competitive environment, employees are encouraged to use the strengths of one another to elevate the collective client experience. Get to know them.
- Full service brokerage and insurance services
- Investment advisory services offered through Lara May Advisors, a division of XML Financial Group.
- We have the capabilities to handle advanced and complex investment needs and preferences such as; private equity, 1031 exchanges, educational accounts, ROTH IRAs and IRA’s direct brokerage accounts, and other subscription-based investments offerings.
- Lara, May & Associates, LLC (“LMA”) originated in 1981.
- Clients span the U.S. and include affluent individuals, families, businesses, pensions, non-profits and associations.
- Firm culture is focused on personalized service and building long-term relationships.
- Joined Focus Financial partnership in 2007.
- Clearing firm and primary custodian is First Clearing.
First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.