Events & Articles of Interest
EVENT – 1/31/2019 WOMEN IN TRANSITION Five Strategies to Transition to a New You
This is a one-time event. Steve Collins and Jen Du Plessis have brought together a powerful group of professional speakers and experts who understand what it means to balance family, business, relationships, health, wealth, and mindset. Combined, they bring you—their audience—significant tools to boost success levels across your personal and business life.
- Jen Du Plessis, author speaker, and coach brings her experience and expertise to share tips for success in business.
- Stan Padgett is a motivational speaker and “different kind’ of relationship expert who speaks from experience rather than book learning.
- Jenny Dumnich is an author, coach and wellness expert who provides practical and purposeful strategies that lead to personal health, happiness, and success.
- Lisa Liberman-Wang is an author, educator and mentor who empowers women to take charge with a proven model to breakthrough whatever is weighing you down.
- Steve Collins is a Wealth Management Advisor whose passion is helping guide clients through markets and the investing process.
As a national speaker in the field financial planning for long term care, Rick Gow will be a part of a panel discussion and focus on answering a pressing question for seniors today, “Long Term Care… how do I pay for this?”
Other panelists will cover how to develop: A Plan to Age in Place As Long As Possible, State of the Art Home Adaptations For Older Adults, When to Consider Home Care or A Continuum of Care Community.
Open to the Public and lunch is being served. Contact Kathy Y. Monroe, F.I.S.H. Program Director, for information and RSVP is required: F.I.S.H. OF SANCAP ~ 239-472-4775
EVENT – 1/31/2019 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT AGING
10:00am to 12:00pm, Free
As a nationally recognized speaker in the field of financial planning for long term care, Rick Gow will be a part of a panel discussion to address one of the most pressing question for seniors today, “Long Term Care.. how do I pay for this?”