Access to your investment accounts held at First Clearing1 whenever it’s most convenient for you. This free and secure online service provides you with detailed account information, industry news and more.2
- View real-time account information for your individual accounts or entire household
- Download your account information to Quicken® or Microsoft® Excel
- Securely access up to seven years of your statements, trade confirmations and tax documents/1099s.
- Set up market and balance alerts to help you monitor securities, market news, and account balances.
LMA Wealth Portal – Consolidate the viewing of your investment and bank accounts on one secure website. Ask your Advisor how to set up your own LMA Wealth Portal.
Trouble logging in to your account? Please use the instructions provided on the respective site to reset your password. Contact your LMA advisor to set up initial online access.
Learn about investing, build your financial knowledge and protect yourself from fraud. This includes keeping up-to-date with industry changes, consumer threats – such as email or cyber threats, and issues that arise in different chapters of your life. Below are a few helpful resources.
- Become an Alert Investor, receive alerts regarding current industry scams, tips, and more.
- FINRA Smart Investing Site
- SEC’s Investor Education Center
- SIFMA Education Site
- Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) Education Center
- EMMA.msrb.org – EMMA is the official repository for information on virtually all municipal bonds, providing free access to official disclosures, trade data and other information about the municipal securities market.
1First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
2During times of high volume of trading at the market opening, or intra-day, clients may experience delays in system access, or execution at prices significantly away from the market price quoted or displayed at the time the order was entered.